Naughty Dog’s detailed Update 1.09 for Uncharted 2, set to go live tonight in the UK.
The patch, mostly for the game’s multiplayer, will include the following:
- Changes made to multiplayer character skin system to allow for voices to be included with future skins
- Made changes to character game mechanics to prevent players from using exploits
- Fixed ability for players to “super throw” the treasure in Plunder matches
- Cash awarded per kill in Elimination has been increased to $750 per kill
- Enabled the ability for Naughty Dog to easily alter the amount of cash earned for individual Medals on a playlist or gametype basis and per-kill
A Liveupdate update will also be released by ND that will update how cash rewards in objective-based games are awarded. For those that fall under that update, these are the kill-based rewards that have been updated:
- Tip Off – $1,000
- Captured – $4,000
- That’s Embarrassing – $10,000
- Protectorate – $2,000
- No Cigar – $2,000
- Drop It – $1,000
- None Shall Pass – $5,000
- Expansionist – $5,000
The update goes live at 10am PST (6pm BST) today.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.