Zombie confirms development of Blacklight: Tango Down 2

Thursday, 15th July 2010 13:56 GMT By Johnny Cullen

blacklight

Zombie Studios has told Big Download that it’s currently working on Blacklight: Tango Down 2, despite the first game only released last week on Live Arcade and this week on PC.

No exact details were mentioned, but CEO Mark Long told the site the game will feature improvements from the original, such as player-controlled “mech-like” vehicles and larger maps.

A summer 2011 release is being aimed at by Zombie.

As for the original, other than bug fixes, there will be no DLC, according to Long.

The game’s PSN version’s been put back into next month.

1. YoungZer0

No DLC’s?

2. LordCancer

good. unless dlc is free it splits what is often an already limited player base. never got to play a match on that farcry 2 map pack.

3. Yoshi

I would have atleast liked some more co-op missions. Is there any way for the community to create missions? (on PC) I hope atleast the sequels will have the same price tag.

4. LOLshock94

wtf the pic looks nothing like the game and for a arcade its decent but uno still is number 1

5. TerryWogan

Thought the first one was gash. It’s not exactly a good idea announcing a sequel to your extremely average shooter the week after it comes out. Most people will give it a go, fall asleep and wait to try the sequel.

6. Yoshi

@4 Are you on crack? lol thats just like ingame

@5 Yeh but it did get good ratings and quite a few people are gettin it because of the price tag.

7. Johnny Cullen

I have a code for it, but I haven’t downloaded it yet.

I want to, but I CBA so far.

8. abbe

Its only interesting because it reminds me of the HL2 mod Neotokyo, but without dedicated servers… Nah, I’ll pass.