Ubisoft’s E3 press conference has come to a close, and we’ve decided to round all the news up for you.
Certainly, the biggest thing of the night was the announcement of Driver: San Francisco, which we also had a good look at a couple of weeks back.
There was also some Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood gameplay shown, Ghost Recon, the return of Rayman, and of course, the confusing Michael Jackson thing at the end.
Get rounded-up below, kiddos.
- Ubi announces Michael Jackson dancing game
- Ubisoft E3 press conference liveblog
- Michael Ancel working on 2D Rayman title
- Shift in Driver: SF only possible on this generation of consoles, says Relfections
- Driver: San Francisco gets first media
- Interview: Driver: San Francisco’s Martin Edmondson
- Driver: San Francisco revealed for holiday 2010
- Battle Tag revealed at Ubisoft’s E3 presser
- Ubisoft announces Child of Eden at E3 presser
- Hands-on preview: Driver: San Francisco
- E3 2010 – Ubisoft press conference liveblog!
- Ubi reveals Project Dust by Eric Chahi
- AC: Brotherhood E3 trailer confirms November 16 US release