Ubi’s E3 press conference – everything in one place

Tuesday, 15th June 2010 02:49 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

ubilogo

Ubisoft’s E3 press conference has come to a close, and we’ve decided to round all the news up for you.

Certainly, the biggest thing of the night was the announcement of Driver: San Francisco, which we also had a good look at a couple of weeks back.

There was also some Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood gameplay shown, Ghost Recon, the return of Rayman, and of course, the confusing Michael Jackson thing at the end.

Get rounded-up below, kiddos.

1. D3SI

i have to say that it was boring except the GR:Future Soldier part.

EA was today’s winner.

2. onlineatron

SLY COOPER COLLECTION COMING TO PS3!!!!

3. SunKing

I enjoyed it, but mostly for a couple of stand-out titles they were showing. Joel was actually kind-of funny in parts, but, boy, he is so the wrong person to host a press conference like this.

4. No_PUDding

Missing out Eric Chahi’s new game (as a fan of Ueda) is like sacrilege.

‘Dust’ working title. Important stuff mang!

5. onlineatron

I wasn’t aware that Eric Chahi created Heart of Darkness until reading it on Joystiq.

That game consumed many of my childhood hours, scared me senseless yet constantly taunted me for completion.

(Trailer for ‘Project Dust can be found here: http://kotaku.com/5563523/another-world-creator-back-with-a-new-game-project-dust )

6. Stephany Nunneley

@4 Sorry Pud. I am trying to catch up best I can here. /alone and forsaken :D

7. onlineatron

Three cheers for Stephany’s valiant assault on the Electronic 3!

Hip Hip….

8. SplatteredHouse

@2. This news fills me with joy! I would get that collection on day one.