When you hear the word “April,” what do you think of? Chocolate rabbits? Practical jokes? Finally taking down your Christmas lights?
Well, we think of videogame sales. That’s all we think of. Ever.
See inside our minds after the break.
- NPD March 2010: Raw Data
- NPD April 2010 hardware: DS the clear winner
- NPD April 2010 software: Conviction tops with 486K units sold
- NPD April 2010: Microsoft – 360 sales contributed $204M spent for the month
- NPD April 2010: Sony – PS3 sales up 37.2% for the year
- NPD April 2010: Games sales down 26% for the month
- NPD April 2010: Nintendo pleased with being tops
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.