Say whatever you want about Activision Blizzard, but one thing’s for sure: gaming’s premier publishing powerhouse is never boring. Whether it’s Bobby Kotick tying the industry to a table and rambling on about his diabolical plans to suck the fun out of development or the recent Infinity Ward fiasco, there’s never a dull moment in the house that Modern Warfare added an extra wing onto.
Today’s Q1 2010 financial call was no different, and as a result, did not disappoint. See all the fireworks after the break.
- Kotick: Bungie deal to be “creatively satisfying and financially rewarding” to all
- ActiBlizz Q1 financials: Infinity Ward definitely working on new COD
- ActiBlizz Q1 2010 financials: Second MW2 map pack coming later this year
- ActiBlizz Q1 2010 financials: WoW to get an overhaul with Cataclysm
- ActiBlizz Q1 2010 financials: Guitar Hero 6 this fall, James Bond and DJ Hero 2 to follow afterwards
- ActiBlizz Q1 2010 financials: Kotick – Acti had “no choice but to fire” Zampella and West
- ActiBlizz Q1 2010 financials: 17 million map packs sold for CoD series
- ActiBlizz Q1 2010 financials: Infinity Ward “remain an important process” to Call of Duty
- ActiBlizz Q1 2010 financials: Better-than-expected results for Q1 2010
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.