THQ: Darksiders 2, Saint’s Row 3, and WH:SM still on track for 2012

Wednesday, 5th May 2010 22:12 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

darksiderspc

THQ has revealed in its 2010 year end financial call to investors, that  Darksiders 2, WH: 40K Space Marine and Saint’s Row 3 are still on track for FY2012.

It was also revealed that core games Red Faction and Homefront are still on target for FY11, and you will “like what you see” regarding them at E3.

CEO Brian Farrell revealed during the call that to date, Darksiders has moved over 1.3M units, and it’s still expected to see a summer release on PC.

Nothing more was said about Saint’s Row 3, other than what was already said back in February.

Relic is expected to show off  Space Marine at E3, which should be interesting.

More through the links.

1. SlayerGT

Red Faction Guerilla 2 PLEASE! =)

2. xino

DarkSiderS 2 please:P

3. Joe Anderson

Darksiders 2, can’t wait. :)

4. Robo_1

Darksiders 2 is excellent news, really pleased the first was a success for them.

5. freedoms_stain

Just started Darksiders this week, very impressed so far, didn’t think much of the demo which is why I waited to rent but it’s actually pretty awesome.

6. Gadzooks!

I’m glad to see people enjoyed Darksiders after the undeservedly lukewarm reception it got at review.

I thought it was superb. Solid platforming, really great puzzling and a decent combat and upgrade system tied to a reasonable plot and of course a dash of Hamill.

I’ll deffo be up for a sequel.

7. Blerk

I’m actually looking forward to Saints Row 3 more. Red Faction and Darksiders I’d be interested in, but SR3′s the one I’m most interested in seeing.

8. Robo_1

Call me soft if you like, but I remember playing the first Saints Row game and being genuinely offended by it. If memory serves, if you want to hijack a car, you don’t just throw the passenger out, you actually pulled them out and shot them, which I found needlessly nasty.

I haven’t paid the franchise any attention after that.

9. Blerk

I dunno about the first game because I only played the second one. But in SR2 you certainly don’t do that, although you might give them the occasional friendly head-butt. It’s all tongue-in-cheek, though – they’re not actually serious games.

10. manamana

Yummy, Darksiders2! “MAD” got so much style.

11. blackdreamhunk

I am going try Darksiders for sure