Infinity Ward staff disaster is “disturbing,” says Bodycount chief

Monday, 26th April 2010 12:12 GMT By Patrick Garratt

modernwarfare226

With Infinity Ward staff losses now totalling 18 since Activision sacked studio heads Jason West and Vince Zampella, Bodycount chief Stuart Black has dubbed the situation “disturbing”.

“I love Call of Duty, I love Infinity Ward, lot of respect for those guys – it’s very disturbing to hear what’s been happening over there,” said Black, speaking to the Guardian.

Infinity Ward’s woes extended over the weekend, with another five developers taking the long walk.

The exodus from Activision’s star turn was sparked by the sacking of Zampella and West for “insubordination” in early March.

The two bosses have since formed Respawn Entertainment, signing the company’s first game to EA.

Stuart Black is currently putting together Bodycount for Codemasters Guildford. It’s out in Q1 2011 for PS3 and 360.

1. DeSpiritusBellum

In other news, the sky appears to be blue.

Run the story, run the story!

2. blackdreamhunk

all I am going say is my words come to pass my words are solid.

3. Blerk

Like faeces?

4. mington

BDH’s words are like turds from a high fiber diet

5. blackdreamhunk

did I not say that infinity ward is done as company, do you people not remember my words…….what joke

did I not say that infinity ward is cursed!

you people are such waste of time.

When everyone was drinking the wine of the media hype. Did I not say that infinity ward was done as a company. When infinity wards was trashing pc gamers did I not say what goes around comes around.

6. Blerk

Time to flush!

7. blackdreamhunk

yea flush infinity ward lol……where is their big talk now

I thought infinity ward just loved actvision. Oh infinity were is your sting.

where are the console fanboys now? right you know I speak truth. You know my words are solid.