Early access to UFC Undisputed 2010 demo offered by THQ

Monday, 26th April 2010 12:59 GMT By Johnny Cullen

ufcundisputed2010

Want to control sweaty, burly men, fighting in a cage before anyone else? You’re in luck, kids.

THQ’s announced it’ll be offering early access to the demo of UFC Undisputed 2010 before its public release. If you sign up for the game’s community website, all you’d need to do after that is wait for your code to come.

Simple as. No questions asked. Easy as fuck.

More details are to come on when it will be available for those who sign up, and what will be in the taster.

UFC Undisputed 2010 releases on May 28 in the UK for PS3 and 360.

Thanks, Eurogamer.

1. fatleon5

“Want to control sweaty, burly men,” Anyone else sick of these discriptions with every single news article about an MMA or Wrestling game?

2. mington

No, i love them

and anyways…how else can you describe them?

3. fatleon5

Well…yeah…good point :D but why does every single article try to make the sport sound so homosexual? If I had someone trying to knock me out and strangle the shit out of me, the last thing I’d describe it as would be homosexual. Kind of funny at first, but it get’s kind of old after a while.

4. mington

i guess, i don’t really take notice as these types of games aren’t my bag. But if they started ripping my beloved street fighter in every article it would get slightly annoying.

Do they actually strangle until shit comes out? thats hardcore ;)

5. Yoshi

Super Street Fighter 4 has just been released so if you want more sweaty, burly men with homosexual problems then go buy it :P ;D

6. fatleon5

Hahahahha! You know what I meant! Was a figure of speech :p Although someone was rumoured to have shit themselves once having lost all control of their body after a KO. :D I hope it was true, and anyway, we all used to shit ourselves as kids in little nappies everyday, so doing it on live TV and getting paid loads for it wouldn’t be so bad, right? :D I’d take a dump on Judge Judys desk for a fiver anyday. Just saying… and I could always do with an extra fiver.

7. fatleon5

I didn’t realize SSFIV was out already. I really need to get that. Loved SFIV, although I nearly always lost online and could barely do any of the trials. :D

8. mington

its out this friday 30th in UK, and already out in US (i think) and its only 25 pounds.

The trails are a little more friendlier this time, they’ve separated them instead of having to do them in batch, although the later ones still look utterly impossible