Tue, Apr 13, 2010 | 19:20 BST
Road & Track Car Pack for Forza 3 hits XBL Marketplace
Turn 10 has released a new add-on for Forza Motorsport 3.
Called the Road & Track Car Pack, it contains ten new vehicles for 400 MS Points/$5 one of which is the new 2010 Mini Coupe Concept.
Here’s the list of cars you’ll get:
- 2010 Volkswagen Golf R
- 2009 Holden HSV w427
- 2010 Ford Taurus SHO
- 2010 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG
- 2010 Renault Megane RS 250
- 2010 Vauxhall Insignia VXR
- 2010 Mini Coupe Concept
- 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports
- 2010 Mazda MX-5 Superlight
- 2010 SEAT Leon Cupra R
The pack was revealed as part of the download schedule released by Microsoft earlier in the month.