Sections

Full Infinity Ward suit document released

Friday, 5th March 2010 08:34 GMT By Patrick Garratt

modernwarfare23

IGN’s got a copy of the entire suit filed from ex-Infinity Ward bosses Vince Zampella and Jason Ward. Get it here.

The pair are suing Activision for “at least $36 million” after they were sacked earlier this week.

Activision cited “insubordination” as reasoning for the move.

Zampella and West are also fighting for control of the Modern Warfare brand.

Activision responded to the suit last night, calling it “meritless,” while a leaked internal memo from the publisher appeared to point at the execs have been in contact with EA.

The release of the legal document arrives on the back of what appear to be the first shots of Infinity Ward’s upcoming Modern Warfare 2 DLC, leaked overnight.

Get a full round up on what is nothing short of a sensational story here.

Breaking news

6 Comments

Sign in to post a comment.

  1. G1GAHURTZ

    I linked to this yesterday!

    #1 4 years ago
  2. Fin

    “gives West and Zampella creative authority over…any Call of Duty game set in the post-Vietnam era”

    Presumably this is a non-confirmation confirmation that Treyarch are doing Call of Duty: Vietnam for Q4.

    #2 4 years ago
  3. JimFear666

    i hope activision will lose :)

    #3 4 years ago
  4. The Hindle

    Dear Vince or Jason if you win this lawsuit and get your 35m please replace my MW disc that my useless fucking 360 scratched. :)

    #4 4 years ago
  5. Blerk

    Heh – C&VG have a great Activision have silenced G4TV article! Tin foil hats all round! :-D

    #5 4 years ago
  6. blackdreamhunk

    blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah Infinty what?blah, blah,blah

    What goes around comes around, greed does wonders for the gaming Industry.

    who ever says god does not answer prayers! who ever said god is not real!

    #6 4 years ago