Massive rumor – Killzone 3 out at Christmas with 3D capabilities

Thursday, 4th March 2010 22:59 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

killzone224

Killzone 3 may not have been the game some people were hoping Sony was going to announce tonight, but that has not kept the game from being chatted about, either.

According to sources close to Guerrilla, the game’s set for a holiday launch complete with Arc and 3D support.

This is just rumor at this point, per CVG and D’toid.

However, news regarding Killzone 3 is expected to be revealed in the coming months, according to PSM3 and another rumor having it slated for sometime this year – adds to the holiday bit from today’s rumor – and yet another one citing its release in 2011.

Look at all these rumors. Surrounding us everyday. Ok enough signing, then.

Hit the links for a heaping taste of “possibilities” and honestly, don’t expect to hear anything on KZ3 until E3, we reckon.

1. AHA-Lambda

Killzone in 3D I WOULD like to see but me not have a 3D tv :(

2. Goliath

This is not true.

3. Bleak Harvest

I want to Rico’s broken face to be in 3D before I put the final bullet between his eyes.

4. theevilaires

as long as they copy COD4 multiplayer feel a little more I’ll be happy.

5. kezwar

Goliath, yes it is.

6. DJ Deathstar

I don’t know why everyone is so obssesed with Killzone implemnting Arc support?

7. mojo

oh im so obssesed with killzone implementing arc support!!

8. Patrick Garratt

:\

9. mington

really didn’t like killzone2, i got about half way through then couldn’t stomach playing anymore. i only played it a few months back, perhaps if i had played it when it was first released i may have enjoyed it a bit more, i just spent the whole time fighting with the controls, so the more changes and additions they make to this franchise the better

10. woodyrulesok

I hope they don’t copy the COD4 multiplayer feel.
    If I wanted that I would play COD4.

11. mojo

i hope they dont change the controlls or to much of the kz2 experience as a whole. Found it to be one of the best shooters ive played in a long time.
    played it multiple times, which is extremely rare for me, even played it on hardest.
    loved that game.
    kz3 with arc-supported-laser-pewpew-like aiming will rock!