Eurogamer Expo’s on in Leeds today, and we’re here in the drizzle. We’ll be updating all day with videos, images and news, and all articles will be linked here.
The show’s a sell-out. It’s on at the Royal Armouries in Leeds and is home to playable versions of God of War III, Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age and loads more. Check the movies of the showfloor to see what people are playing today.
For everything we’ve written on the Expo in the run-up to today, hit this.
- Brink boss – PC-only sales cannot “justify” triple-A budgets
- EG Expo – Split/Second video does the proper awesome
- EG Expo – God of War III, eight minutes of gameplay video
- Brink single-player to “compete” with “Halo, Call of Duty, Gears”
- Brink to have dedicated servers
- Pics – EG Expo kicks off, over 1,000 through doors in an hour
- EG Expo – Full Dante’s Inferno boss battle video, Limbo level
- EG Expo – Pre-opening movies from the showfloor
- EG Expo set-up in photos
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.