Russian Fallout 3 cosplay is properly frightening

Monday, 6th July 2009 12:21 GMT By Patrick Garratt

falloutcos

Russian cosplayers have taken the entire concept to a ludicrous level yet again, this time “doing” Fallout 3 with an OCD-level of dedication. Check out a ton of shots of the Brotherhood of Steel and other people that should have stayed in a videogame walking round abandoned eastern locales on English Russia.

The last game to get this style of treatment from the Russian mentalists was S.T.A.L.K.E.R. They may have been Ukranian, though. We don’t want to offend anyone. Especially not this lot.

1. frostquake

Apparently their economy is on the up swing..We Phat US Pigs should take notice… ;)

2. jnms

There’s an old adage that says global wealth always moves West. It started in the east millennia ago and slowly worked it’s way around to Europe and then eventually into the US.

The westward swing continues, and now the wealth is heading back to where in began. The US especially, and Europe to an extent will soon be second world countries by comparison to the wealth held in places like Dubai and China.

It can’t be all that bad in Russia, if they got time for cosplay.

3. ultrabrilliant

I’m impressed they convinced a girl to join in.

4. wz

* It seems to be pretty bad in Russia, given they have the time to cosplay.

5. Len

Don’t tell that to India and Russia jnms! ;)

6. freedoms_stain

I can’t be alone when I say cosplay only interests me when it’s of the female in tight and/or revealing clothing ilk. In fact, I KNOW I’m not alone. Call me sexist if you like, I’ll get back to you after I’m done with this batch of Tifa pics…

7. scratchy69

Still, at least Chernobyl’s looking a bit greener these days.

8. Dr.Ghettoblaster