A poster on GT Planet rambled on about bird and skypaths yesterday in relation to GT5. Yes, it’s spurious. It’s been interpreted thus:
- Global release date: December 1
- 600+ cars, 95 tracks, some of which will be remodelled GT4 tracks/cars
- Ability to create new tracks from existing ones
- Extensive clan/team features
- There will be two versions of GT5. One with all the features in it, costing the most (initially). Small version will be GT5P+, but it will cost you to get all the upgrades to the big version
- Possible PSP/PC release
E3, maggot-farmer. Bring on the cars.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.