Red Alert 3 gets European release date

Thursday, 9th October 2008 15:41 GMT By Patrick Garratt

redalert37.jpg

According to Eurogamer, EA’s confirmed that Red Alert 3 will release on PC on October 31, followed by the 360 version on November 14.

So there you, strategy fans. Don’t forget that EndWar’s out on November 7, if you’re in the market for something a bit different.

1. Esha

The roomie and I are really looking forward to giving this a fair few shakes, Red Alert has always been such innocent fun, despite it being a war scenario. It’s just too absurd to take seriously, I suppose. And that’s a good thing.

Also: Armoured Bears.

I wish they hadn’t had so many supermodels around for the movies, and gone with more amateur acting talent again, but that’s my only reservation. I’ll be snapping this up on Oct 31st with bunches of other people, no doubt.

2. Gekidami

Round the same time as everything else then…

3. trav

Endwar or Red Alert 3?

Shouting at the TV or enjoying the cheesy factor of Tim Curry and his Russian accent?

It’s a hard choice.

4. Esha

I’d say Tim Curry > all, but I’m biased in the favour of all things curry. Now if only they’d tossed Stephen Fry and John Cleese in there too, I couldn’t see anyone being able to resist that combination.

5. trav

EA had me at Tim Curry. Throwing in George Takei, J. K. Simmons, Peter Stormare and Andrew Divoff just makes this the best game ever for cutscenes.

6. Esha

Oh, that’s right! I forgot Takei was in there! The thought alone has my inner-geek making happy yaaaay sounds. I really hope they give him an excuse to speak at least one Sulu line.

7. terrorguard

they are saying it wrong the game wil release on 30 October not on 31 EA Says 30 and no 31 come to your senses please