New Crisis Core trailer released

Sunday, 23rd March 2008 17:26 GMT By Patrick Garratt

crisiscore2.jpg

See after the link. This is definitely one to watch out for. Listed last week for a June release, Crisis Core sees you take the role of a pre-SOLDIER Cloud and character Zack Fair as they battle against the evil forces of the Shinra Electric Power Company.

Let’s just hope you can turn the music off!

By Mike Bowden

1. morriss

Looks the business!

2. patlike

Yep, loving it. Can’t wait.

3. Tiger Walts

I don’t know if Mike is trying to get VG247 buried under a mountain of fan-rants but this game is set before Cloud joins SOLDIER. Next to the perennially blonde Cloud in the picture is Zack and he is far from being a new character.

It does look great, just a pity I don’t have a PSP.

4. patlike

Oops. I’ll do a quick edit. My bad. I didn’t know that either.

5. daikyosenshi

Why do you even post news if you don’t have a slightest clew anyway?:) And nope you can hope all you want but you can’t turn that bloody awful soundtrack off. Neither can you disable that irritating to say the least sound of woman saying Activating combat mode each and freaking every time the battle starts. Those jap guys have a very strange perception of coolness. I mean who the fuck got this bizzare idea you’d like to hear someone say CONFLICT RESOLVED EVERY time you win a battle. Whoever it was needs his testicles to be smashed severly with a baseball bat. I really hoped they would fix this issue in the american version of the game. But the thing is they don’t see it as an issue:) They think its dope.

6. patlike

I know it’s seen as a major deal internally. I’ll probably buy a PSP for it, tbh.

I feel very ashamed about the “clew” thing. I’m going to turn the website off :)

7. daikyosenshi

Ok you got me. Clue. I’m russian, so what?:) Its not like you can type fluently in my language:)
    And i’m not trying to offend you but if you can’t tell Cloud (The main character of the worlds’ most famous RPG) from some other character that’s a little bit strange for somebody who owns a gaming news site don’t you think?
    It’s still a great website though, so don’t turn it off:)

Zack looks really strange. Petrushka like. Strange screenshot:)

8. morriss