It's the end of my shift, and I have 800 animals to feed, along with three grumpy humans of the male variety, so let's get you caught up on the happenings in the US between 8am and 5pm real quick like.
- From Pat: DOTA 2 beta: Press to be added in “a few weeks”
- Epic wrote two endings for Carmine in case of another Gears of War 3 leak
- Tuesday Shorts II: MW3 sunglasses, SingStore, Dinosaurs, Type-0
- New Supremacy MMA screens and trailer released
- Weekly Famitsu to feature Vita announcements leading up to TGS
- GamersFirst and IGS releasing APB at North America retail
- Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection release date confirmed
- Insomniac’s Allgiar describes Overstrike as an imaginative new IP
- Sonic 4: Episode 2 release date coming in 2012
- PSA: Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online hits XBLA and PSN
- Coming soon to XBL Marketplace: Call of Duty sales
- Serious Sam 3: BFE release date confirmed with pre-order discount
- First in-game multiplayer video released for Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad
- Aliens: Colonial Marines trailer is full of screaming, action
- Quick Quotes: A next-gen wish-list from John Carmack
- Ubisoft bringing Might & Magic, Revelations, Rayman, Rocksmith, more to PAX
- The Secret Word to contain persistent, large-scale PvP warzones
- 2K Sports releases a Legends trailer for NBA 2K12
- Rumor: Less expensive iPhone 4 heading to China, iPhone 5 heading to Sprint
Valve has confirmed to VG247 that it’s preparing to add journalists to the closed DOTA 2 beta, following news that the game itself won’t ship until next year.
We chose to save Carmine, because we loved Ben.
Because all posts should have Lt. Dangle as the header image.
Pics and a trailer of sweaty men rolling around. Reminds me of weekends at my Uncle Charlie's place.
Four Vita announcements? Or four Vita titles? Maybe just bits and pieces of extra's maybe? We'll find out soon enough.
US and Canadians unite!
More fighting with a K headed your way. Wow. That rhymed.
Overstrike may be a new IP, but it will have Insomniac written all over it, apparently.
No Sonic 4 Episode 2 for you until 2012.
PSN gets it today in the US, UK and XBL users get it tomorrow.
Lots of goodies heading your way on XBLM.
Something about a $1 of every pre-order going towards the imaginary CFO's wife for her boob job. I left that part of the PR out, sorry to say. I got the joke. Trust me.
Here is your first look at multiplayer if you didn't participate in the beta.
Aliens, marines, space. What more do you need to know?
Every time John Carmack talks, I become more of a dullard than before. It's not his fault, mind you.
Ubisoft is planning to rock out at PAX Prime next weekend with Rocksmith. It's bringing other games too you know, like that Assassin one I keep hearing about.
In other words, war. Which sounds fun.
We will always have a soft spot in our hearts for the Birdman, for personal reasons.
Rumors of a cheaper iPhone 4 heading to China may give Nokia some competition in the region. As far as the Sprint rumor of iPhone 5? We're mad at them anyway, so they can take their crap customer service and phone plans and "have a nice day" with them. End rant.
Today's bit of Star Wars art was brought to you by Adam Rift.