Tomorrow is the end of your work week. Monday is a holiday. Modern Warfare 3 is evil. So is basement cat. Enjoy your shorts.
- EA is developing a Facebook game based on The Simpsons. It's out in September.
- Analysts seem to think Mario may not make Project Cafe's launch, but Nintendo could get a Rockstar, Epic, or Valve exclusive.
- Speaking of EA and Facebook, the firm's former VP, Gerhard Florin, has taken a position with French publisher Kobojo.
- Move over Daily Mail, Modern Warfare 3's London levels have pissed off The Metro.
- Ubisoft's breathing game, Innergy, has been renamed OzenGame.
- inviZimals: Shadow Zone will be hitting PSP this fall.
- ASCII will be closing off its monthly Dengeki Games publication. God's speed, we salute you, and all that.
- Amazon has opened up a digital download section for Macs. There's games in there too.