Because there's nothing better than an Imogen Heap image. In other news, hello, I'm back.
Gamescom is done for another year, and while I was glad to be there (note: I'll take this moment to promote my personal blog on it), the stress of booking appointments is gone for another year at least.
In the meantime, I've returned with news. Chockful of news. And features you're going to read very soon, but mostly news. So here is said news. Because you need gaming news to keep you going. Otherwise, if you don't consume gaming news, you're probably going to wind up somewhere not pretty.
- Featured Content - Cullen vs Dance Central 2 – With added Harmonix
I hope you genuinely liked what me and John did last week. And we'll have some quotes on him about DC and Rock Band later this week. But as far as another video goes, that's it.
- UFC Undisputed 3 trailer shows new moves
I know nothing about UFC. Ask Nathan. He does.
- Parasite Eve II confirmed for PSN release
It's happening tomorrow in the US. Unless you're in Japan or Europe, in which case, get it now!
- OXM: Fable IV set for 2013 release
I'm saying nothing, mostly because I really don't have an opinion on this.
- Blizzard: StarCraft DOTA mod “completely rebooted”
Go nuts, StarCraft massive.
- UK charts: Zumba gets 13th week up top
Deus Ex should put an end to this on Friday. If not, than may God have mercy on us all.
- Gearbox given “a lot of freedom” by Fox to Aliens: Colonial Marines
Alex liked what he saw for us in Cologne. You should give his stuff a read here.
- Skype-Live integration not in the “near-future,” says Xbox Live EU boss
Nothing too soon, yeah? At least, that's what XBL EU boss Robin Burrowes told me in Cologne last week.
- Ubisoft: Ghost Recon reboot due to changing shooter market
And the gear from the game may be at least five years out from the real world, Future Soldier's associate producer told VG247 in Germany.
- Namco Bandai forms start-up with DeNA
It's all to do with making social and mobile games together.
- Virgin Gaming to give €3 million in cash, prizes next year
Good time to be a tourney player, then?
- Report – PS3 UK sales up by 65 percent following price-cut
So it's definitely paid off, then. ChartTrack's refusing to give out hard numbers for now, though.
- F1 2011 trailer tells story of 2011 season so far, confirms safety car
We never got to interview the F1 boys in Germany because our schedule packed up. We'll try and arrange something before launch, though.
- Report – Gearbox to reboot Duke Nukem after Colonial Marines wraps
That's probably a non-surprise if you think about it: Take Two said recently that it still had future plans for the Duke IP after Forever's release.
- Skyrim to get first public hands-on in Europe at Eurogamer Expo
Play Skyrim before any other European in London next month. Boom.
- Gears of War 3: Horde 2.0 shown off in Cologne at MS Play Day – video inside
Plus, some quotes from the event from MS producer Chris Kimmel on Horde and multiplay.
- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary – Off-screen footage from MS Play Day
- Star Wars Kinect – Off-screen video from MS Play Day
And even more footage!
- PES 2012 to get two demos before launch
One this week and the other midway through next month.
And that be that. Now go read up some news, gasp at Heap above and listen to her amazing music. Back to gaming-related images tomorrow - most of the time anyways - so see you then.