Nintendo will kick off its Black Friday deals a week ahead of the dreaded, yearly shopping extravaganza.
Luckily, you won’t have to leave your chair to get in on the Switch deals Nintendo is offering, starting this Friday.
Nintendo will have over 150 games on sale, and while the full list won’t be available until the sale starts, here’s a sneak peek at what to expect:
- Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the NecroDancer – 30% off
- Dark Souls Remastered – 40% off
- Dragon Ball FighterZ – 70% off
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 – 30% off
- FIFA 20 – 30% off
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate – 50% off
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – 30% off
- Super Mario Odyssey – 30% off
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 30% off
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Deluxe Edition – 50% off
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – 30% off
You will be able to view the full list come Friday, November 22 through the eShop website. The deals will remain valid through December 1.
If you wish to brave retail stores, Nintendo is knocking $20 off select titles such as Super Mario Odyssey, Super Mario Party, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, and more.
You will also be able to pick up a pair of Joy-Con controllers and the Poke Ball Plus accessory at a discount on Black Friday.
Of course, many retailers will be sweetening the pot with extra offers so be sure and keep an eye on our Best Switch Black Friday 2019 deals page for updates.