Season of the Outlaw is drawing to a close in Destiny 2: Forsaken, so you’ll need to do a bit of grinding to complete some of the remaining Triumphs.
Once Black Armory and the Season of the Forge begin on December 4, the following Triumphs will reset. You’ve just under two weeks to complete them all, so if you’re nearing completion it might be worthwhile putting in the time to get them all.
Gambit is rewarding Double and Triple Infamy this week, so it’s well worth jumping back into PvP modes.
Destiny 2: Forsaken – Gambit Triumphs
- Become Legend – Reach Infamy rank “Fabled”.
- Field Medic – Reach Infamy rank “Fabled” and revive 100 allies.
- Rogue Light – Reset Infamy rank twice and generate 1000 orbs.
- Weekly Challenge – Complete 5 weekly challenge bounties.
- Deposit Motes – Deposit 1000 Motes.
- Defeat Opponents – Defeat 100 opponents as a defender or invader.
Destiny 2: Forsaken – Crucible Triumphs
- Combat – Defeat 250 opponents.
- Challenges – Complete 7 weekly challenges.
- Armor – Collect every Crucible armor piece for any class and defeat 100 opponents wearing a full Crucible armor set.
- Valor Legend – Reach Valor rank “Legend” and reset Valor rank once.
- Glory Streak – Earn a 3-win Glory streak
- Legendary Victory – Win 50 Competitive matches while at rank “Legend”.
- Iron Banner – Claim 15 Iron Banner packages.
- Iron Remembrance – Complete the Iron Remembrance armor set and complete 5 matches and defeat 50 opponents with the full Iron Remembrance armor set equipped.
Destiny 2: Forsaken – Vanguard Triumphs
- Vanguard – Reach Vanguard rank 25.
- Nightfall – Reach Nightfall rank 12.
Looking for more Exotic weapons like Thunderlord? Then check out our ultimate Destiny 2: Forsaken guide.