There’s no hiding from Fortnite’s latest weapon.
The Shockwave Grenade has been released for Fortnite Battle Royale, allowing players to bounce through structures made of wood, brick and metal.
Using it won’t inflict any fall damage, either. Just throw it at the ground and propel yourself at enemies like you have no fear.
The latest patch also brings back the Solid Gold LTM – that’s the one with 50 v 50 players and only Gold rocket launchers, shotties, SCARs, Miniguns, Hand Cannons and more. It’s a blast.
If you’re that one guy who still plays Save The World you’ll be pleased to see Mythic Bladestorm Enforcer Ninja and Redline Ramirez join the game in time for Weekly Horde Challenge 4.
Here’s all this week’s patch notes…
Fortnite v5.30 Patch Notes
- LIMITED TIME MODE: 50V50 SOLID GOLD
- The 50v50 LTM will consist of only legendary weapons and items for a limited time. Drop in and loot up!
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Shockwave Grenade added.
- Shockwave Grenade will knock players back and destroy objects in their path after being knocked back.
- Allies, enemies, and vehicles hit with Shockwave Grenade will not take fall damage.
- Drops in stacks of 2, maximum stack size of 6.
- Epic Rarity.
- Can be found in Supply Drops, Vending Machines, Llamas, and chests.
SAVED THE WORLD
MISSIONS + SYSTEMS
- Weekly Horde Challenge 4
- This week, prepare your forts for a no-trap challenge: Husks will not trigger traps when walking over/near them.
- Win a Legendary Redline Ramirez for the first-time completion of Weekly Horde Challenge 4.
- The Horde Weekly Challenge quest is also repeatable for Event Tickets.
- Mythic Bladestorm Enforcer Ninja
- Available in the Event Store August 29, at 8 PM ET.
- Features new subclass – Bladestorm.
- New Ability:
- Kunai Storm: Ninja flips backward and throws 15 pointed knives downwards in a 0.5 tile radius. Dealing edged weapon damage. Damage is scaled based on distance with a maximum range of 4 tiles.
- New Perks:
- Kunai Collection: Eliminating enemies with Kunai Storm reduces its cooldown by 2 seconds.
- Kunai Barrage: Increase the number of kunai thrown from Kunai Storm by 6 and damage by 25%.
- Kunnaihilation: Kunai will now randomly explode and deal Energy Damage in a 0.25 tile radius.
- Redline Ramirez
- Legendary variant of Raider.
- Unlock by completing the Weekly Horde Challenge 4.