Ultimate Custom Night might be the ultimate Five Nights at Freddy’s crossover, but with so much to manage, it can be tough to remember all of the controls. Here’s are full Ultimate Custom Night Controls and Roster, so you’re not stuck trying to remember what to do in a pinch.
Ultimate Custom Night Controls:
- 1. Power Generator
- 2. Silent Ventilator
- 3. Heater
- 4. Power AC
- 5. Global Music Box
- 6. All OFF
- X. All OFF
- Ctrl. Flashlight
- W. Close Forward Vent
- A. Close Left Door
- D. Close Right Door
- F. Close Side Vent
- C. Catch Fish – For Old Man Consequences
- Enter. Close Advert – For El Chip
- Spacebar. Desk Fan ON/OFF
- Esc. Return to menu
Ultimate Custom Night Roster:
The deep and varied Ultimate Custom Night Roster is packed with 50 animatronic abominations that you can select to create your own Five Nights at Freddy’s mashup. Most of the characters need you to do different things to stop them, which is a lot to remember. Below are what you have to do with the whole Ultimate Custom Night roster:
- Golden Freddy: Golden Freddy will appear in your office when you put your monitor down. When he does, don’t look at him, and bring your monitor back up as quickly as you can.
- Balloon Boy: Balloon Boy will try and sneak into your office through the side vent. Press F to close the vent and you’ll hear a thudding sound when he’s gone and you can open it again.
- JJ: JJ is the same as Balloon Boy, but she’ll make it so you can’t use your door controls instead of the flashlight. Close the Side Vent until you hear the thudding sound.
- Nightmare Fredbear/Nightmare: Nightmare Fredbear and Nightmare come as a team and are invisible until they’re at your door. Fredbear will be on the left and Nightmare will be on the right. When you see their eyes you have to close the doors as quickly as possible.
- Helpy: You have to click on Helpy to get rid of him or he’ll blast an airhorn at you.
- Phantom Freddy: You have to shine your flashlight at Phantom Freddy when he appears in the office.
- Old Man Consequences: When the minigame appears you have to press C when the fish is in the middle of the target.
- Marionette: To stop the Marionette/Puppet you have to keep winding up the Music Box. If it gets out you can’t put it back in and your resources will drain a lot faster.
- Nightmare Puppet: The Nightmare Marionette/Puppet appears at random in the office. Keep your mouse away from where it is or you’ll get Game Over.
- Music Man: The Music Man is kind of tough. If you start to hear crashing symbols behind you, stop making any noise until they go away. The Music Man is activated by sound so can start to appear at any time when you’re doing things.
- Nightmare Balloon Boy: Nightmare BB is always in the office but when he’s slumped over he’s not dangerous. Don’t shine your flashlight on him to keep him slouched. If he stands up, you have to shine your flashlight to make him go down again.
- Happy Frog: The Happy Frog is in the overhead vents and makes its way towards your office. You have to use the Audio Lure tool to keep it away from the office. The Heater tool doesn’t work on the Happy Frog, but will on others
- Mr. Hippo: Mr. Hippo is the same as the Happy Frog but the Heater works on him as well as the Audio lure.
- Pigpatch: Pigpatch is the same as Mr. Hippo and the Happy Frog but is faster than those two.
- Nedd Bear: Nedd Bear also works like Pigpatch, Mr. Hippo and Happy Frog, but faster.. He also has a 50% chance of ignoring the Audio Lure tool, so be careful even if you think he’s covered.
- Orville Elephant: This one also works like Nedd Bear and the others but is the fastest of them all. The Audio Lure only fools the Orville Elephant 10% of the time, so be careful even if you’ve got it set.
- Springtrap: Springtrap comes through the Front Vent. He doesn’t make any noise, so if you’ve got him turned on be careful. Keep checking the office and close the vent as soon as you see him.
- Molten Freddy: Molten Freddy appears through the vents and climbs very fast. Use the Monitor to track where he is and close the right vent when you hear him laughing.
- Ennard: You can also use the Monitor to track Ennard in the vents. You’ll hear a squeaking noise when you need to close the vent.
- Phantom Mangle: The Phantom Mangle will be really noisy if you let it into the office. It appears randomly on your Monitor, so close it as quickly as you can when it appears.
- Mangle: You need to use the Vent Snare tool to keep the Mangle out of your office, otherwise it will drop down and jumpscare you.
- Withered Chica: You also have to use the Vent Snare to keep Withered Chica away from the office, but you can use the door too. She doesn’t make a sound so you have to use the radar to know where she is. If she makes it to the vent door and it’s open she’ll stop Ennard, Molten Freddy and Springtrap from coming through, but the Mangle can still drop down. The door won’t stay blocked forever though, and she’ll drop down and scare you after a while.
- Toy Bonnie: Toy Bonnie comes the through the Right Trapdoor. You have to use the Freddy Mask and move to look directly at him to make him go away.
- Toy Chica: Toy Chica is the same but comes from the left and moves more quickly. Use the Freddy Mask to make her go away.
- Jack-O-Chica: The Jack-O-Chica appears when your office is too hot. You have to wait until you can see her at both doors and close them both at the same time to make her go away. If that doesn’t work you have to cool down your office with the AC.
- Rockstar Chica: When you see Rockstar Chica outside your office door you have to double click on the Wet Floor Sign in your office to make her go away.
- Freddy Fazbear: Freddy moves faster when it’s warmer. When you see him coming in from the left close the door to stop him.
- Phantom Balloon Boy: The Phantom Balloon Boy will pop up on your Monitor randomly, drop it down to make him go away.
- Phone Guy: When the phone rings look around the screen for a mute button and click it as quickly as possible. If you miss it he’ll wake up the Music Man and other animatronics that don’t like noise.
- Nightmare Freddy: Little Freddies will appear around the office and you have to shine your Flashlight on them before there are too many.
- Chica: When Chica is active she will be in the kitchen crashing about with pots and pans. If she stops making noise you have to change the music box in the kitchen or she’ll come and get you. Don’t change it too soon though or she’ll come for you still.
- Lefty: Lefty is in the cupboard near the left hallway. He will start to wake up if you make too much noise or let the office get too hot. You can’t calm him down by making it cooler, the only thing you can do is use the Global Music Box.
- El Chip: When adverts pop up on your screen you need to press enter to skip them and make them go away.
- Withered Bonnie: You need to use the Freddy Mask to make him go away. He’ll come into the Office while you’re not looking, you’ll know he’s there because your screen will go fuzzy and there will be noises.
- Funtime Chica: Funtime Chica flashes up on the screen to distract you, but you can’t do anything about it.
- Toy Freddy: To keep Toy Freddy happy you have to play a game within a game. He’s playing Five Nights With Mr. Hugs in the Parts and Services room. You have to click on the little cameras on Toy Freddy’s screen and close the right door to keep Mr. Hugs out of the office.
- Funtime Foxy: Funtime Foxy has a random showtime sign on his curtain. You have to look at the curtain when it’s showtime or he’ll come out and scare you. Be careful, you have to start watching it early or you’ll be too late.
- Ballora: Ballora can come from both the left and right and turns off your cameras. You have to listen out for her music to work out which side she’s on and close that door.
- Rockstar Bonnie: When Rockstar Bonnie appears without his guitar you have to go on the camera monitor and find it. Double click on it when you have and he’ll be happy.
- Rockstar Foxy: Sometimes Rockstar Foxy’s parrot will fly into your office. If you click it Rockstar Foxy will appear and help you. Sometimes though he’ll jump scare you and end your game.
- Circus Baby, Nightmare Bonnie, Nightmare Mangle: These three will attack one at a time from the right in a random order. You have to buy their Plush Toy from the Prize Corner using Faz-Coins to stop them. You get Faz-Coins by finding them on Camera or by stopping animatronics. You won’t have enough coins to buy them all at once so wait until you know which one is attacking to get the corresponding toy.
- William Afton/ Scraptrap: Scraptrap will only attack once per night, but it’s random and happens really fast. You’ll hear a loud clattering coming from the Right Vent and the lights will go off. You have to close the Vent Door really quickly or you’ll get Game Over.
- Scrap Baby: Scrap Baby appears in your office on the desk. You have to use the shock panel next to her to shock her when she movies. Pay attention to her position, or you’ll get jumpscared when you look away.
- Rockstar Freddy: Rockstar Freddy stands in your office and asks for five Faz-Coins. If you can’t or don’t want to pay him, you can make it hotter in the office to make him malfunction and go back to sleep.
- Trash and the Gang: You don’t need to worry about these too much, they just make noise. Be careful if you have noise sensitive animatronics active though.
- Bonnie: Bonnie will peek out from behind the curtain and scramble your cameras if you look at Pirate’s Cove when he’s there. You see a little figure on your desk which will tell you who is peeking, so don’t look at Pirate’s Cove when you can see a Bonnie figure.
- Foxy: Foxy is the opposite of Bonnie. You have to look at him in Pirate’s Cove often or he’ll sneak into your office one piece at a time and scare you.
- Fredbear: To get Fredbear you have to have Golden Freddy on 1 difficulty and start a game. You then have to get a Death Coin for 10 Faz-Coins. When Golden Freddy appears in the office, use your Death Coin by clicking on the icon.
- Dee Dee: Dee Dee is special because she can add a random animatronic to your run. When she appears check all of your cameras to see who’s been added. She can add the following special characters that aren’t in the main roster:
– RXQ / Shadow Bonnie: This character makes your office to go pitch black for 10 seconds and can’t be stopped.
– Plushtrap: Plushtrap will appear sitting in a chair that you have to scare it out of. Watch it with the camera and click to make it go away.
– Nightmare Chica: You’ll see this characters teeth close around the edges of your screen. You have the power on the AC to make her go away.
– Bonnet: Bonnet will go across the bottom of your screen. You have to click on her nose to get rid of her.
– Minireena: Minireena will pop up and randomly cover your screen.
– Lolbit: You have to type “LOL” when you hear this character’s loud noise.
Ultimate Custom Night is a return to the now-classic Five Nights at Freddy’s formula that we first saw back in 2014.
Series developer Scott Cawthon took something of a break to produce Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator, which was in a different style to the main series games, but now is back with the biggest entry to date.