Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris will be fully revealed in three community streams throughout November. Tune in.
Destiny 2 gets its first expansion, Curse of Osiris, in December.
At Paris Games Week, we received confirmation that Destiny 2: Curse of Osiris raises the Light cap to 330, adds a new Raid activity and more – but Bungie was very tight-lipped on the details.
That all changes when the developer lifts the lid this month. As promised at TwitchCon, Bungie will host multiple livestreams introducing the new Curse of Osiris content to the Destiny 2 community. Here are the details:
- Curse of Osiris – Stream One: New Stories to Tell
- “Learn about the places you’ll go, the characters you’ll meet, and the enemies you’ll fight.”
- 11:00am PT November 15
- Curse of Osiris – Stream Two: New Ways to Play
- “Watch us preview some of the new activities that will challenge you and your Fireteam.
- 11:00am PT November 21
- Curse of Osiris – Stream Three: New Gear to Earn
- “Inspect the new inventories and see it all in action on a brand new Crucible map.”
- 11:00am PT November 29
You’ll be able to tune in via Bungie’s Twitch channel, but you can of course just keep it locked right here, as Steph will faithfully view and report on every detail, bless her.
Curse of Osiris is the first of two announced DLC expansions for Destiny 2, to supplement ongoing live support including regular events like Iron Banner and next week’s Faction Rally, as well as Seasons, big updates and holiday events like The Dawning.