After announcing a two-hour extension to today’s server maintenance in Destiny, Bungie actually wrapped it up ahead of schedule.
The maintenance lasted seven hours, all told. Now, a new Destiny 2 patch is available for all to download. Coming in at just 850MB, update 1.03 brings a host of new fixes and enables a big promised feature.
Some of the problems on the game’s list of known issues were taken care of, and we also see a few other bug fixes in the UI and map design departments. The Faction Rally event, which kicks off this week, was also enabled with the patch.
If you’ve been following our Destiny 2 guide, you’ll likely be already done with all of the game’s content, which leave you to chase all the Exotic weapons and armour you’ve yet to get. The Faction Rally should be part of your end-game grind, too, though there aren’t any Exotics involved.
See the entire change log below:
- Pledge to a faction vendor – pledging places a buff on the player character for the duration of the event associating the character with the faction
- Earn faction Reputation tokens – by Destroying enemy resources in Lost Sectors, completing public events, completing strikes, completing Crucible matches, and the Leviathan raid
- Turn tokens in for reward packages – earn faction themed rewards from your faction
- Help your faction win – the faction with the most rank ups across the game will sell a new weapon at a discount for faction members
- Fixed an issue in which Hunters with a specific amount of health would see their health bar on the HUD at all times
- Fixed issue in the raid that granted resurrection tokens unintentionally to players joining encounters in progress
- Fixed an issue in which killing the first Minotaur too quickly in the Unbreakable Adventure would result in progression being blocked
- Fixed an issue where clan XP was not being granted for completing public events
- Fixed an issue preventing some player from receiving weekly clan engrams
- Players who leave a clan will still not be eligible for clan rewards that week
- Fixed an issue in which Bright engrams would show ‘Requires Level 20’ if a player hadn’t accepted all Leveling Rewards from Tess after reaching level 20
- Fixed an issue in which the action button on weapon ornaments displayed Discard instead of Unlock
-Call to Arms
- Reduced the amount needed to complete the milestone to align it with other weekly milestones
- Adjusted Clash & Supremacy power ammo locations
- Added invisible physics volumes to keep players from leaving the intended playable space
- Added a soft-kill volume to keep players from hiding on the edge of the map
- Dead players’ Ghosts will no longer appear in the “Fork” location
- Fixed an issue in which players in the Tower could sometimes fail to load gear
- Fixed a crash when signing out of Destiny 2
- Fixed an issue in which the gear search button was covering item actions
- Fixed an issue in which Ghosts were not showing in character gear
- Added a filter and member count in the clan roster
- Fixed an issue in the way gear power was sorted when including items that don’t have power
- When you close an explore item in trending, the page no longer refreshes
- Paging update in search