In Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions, Mario and Luigi travel to the Beanbean Kingdom with Bowser to restore Princess Peach’s voice.
Players will control the plumber brothers simultaneously, making use of each’s unique moves to solve puzzles and fight baddies in action-packed battles
Included in the renewed classic is the Minion Quest: The Search for Bowser mode. It tells the storu of the game from the perspective of Bowser’s minions. Players can recruit character to grow their own minion armies as they fight to locate their leader.
Here’s a list of features:
- Mario and Luigi have access to diﬀerent techniques,known as Bros.Moves, necessary for solving puzzles on their adventure. Switch between the two characters at will to pave your way and progress through new areas.
- Time your button presses to skillfully dodge enemy blows, land devastating counters, and inflict increased damage in battle. Utilize Bros. Attacks that dish out massive damage.
- In the brand new mode titled MinionQuest: TheSearch for Bowser, become the unlikely hero, Captain Goomba. Journey together with ShyGuy, Boo and other familiar Baddies.
- The Minion Quest storyline takes place during Mario & Luigi’s classic adventure. Find out what really transpired behind the scenes.
- Compatible with amiibo from the Super Mario series, including Mario and Luigi. Also coming soon are brand new Goomba and Koopa Troopa amiibo. The Goomba, Koopa Troopa and Boo amiibo will each have read/write compatibility.
It’s really nice to see the series return for the current handheld. We lost our copy of the Game Boy Advance title long, long ago. Never loan your games out, kids.
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions is out October 6 for 3DS.