Get a couple of hours of Destiny this weekend before E3 2017 kicks off.
Xur: Agent of the Nine, the Destiny trader with no regard for real-world events like E3, is once again back to sell players Exotic armour and weapons, for the right price in Strange Coins.
You’ll find Xur in the Hall of Guardians this week. Be sure to grab what you need before 9am GMT on Sunday, June 11.
See his inventory below:
- Legacy engram [Special weapon] – 31SC
- Empyrean Bellicose [Exotic Titan helmet] – 13SC
- Crest of Alpha Lupi [Exotic Hunter chest armour] – 13SC
- THE STAG [Exotic Warlock helmet] – 13SC
- Telesto [Exotic fusion rifle] – 17SC
- Three of Coins – 7SC
- Monte Carlo and Superspy [weapon bundle] – 30SC, 25 Silver Dust
- Red Death and White Witch [weapon bundle] – 30SC, 25 Silver Dust
Telesto is the closest thing you’ll have to Halo’s Needler in Destiny, it’s pretty fun to use, but don’t expect top-tier performance.