Patch 1.02 is getting rolled out in Japan next month.
World of Final Fantasy released back in October and patch 1.01 seems to have buggered up the visuals for some players on the PS4 Pro.
Uninstalling the patch may provide a temporary fix but the title was due for a PS4 Pro patch after release and Square Enix are rolling out patch 1.02 in Japan on January 12, 2017. The patch will fix the blurriness issues as well as few other things that Gematsu translated from Square Enix’s site:
- Added “Theater Mode” to title menu – View the event scenes that occur during the game again at any time via Theater Mode
- Added PS Vita version voice data download guide – A DLC check is now done when you select “From the Beginning” or “Continue.” If you haven’t downloaded the voice DLC, the game will start following a system message
- Added a “Puzzle Switch” activation notification – A message is now displayed when you meet the requirements to activate a “Puzzle Switch.”
- Added a ‘how to be rewarded notification’ when you clear the “Vestiges of Life” Intervention Quest – A hint message is displayed when you clear the “Vestiges of Life” Intervention Quest. If you have already cleared the quest and did not receive a reward, a hint message will be displayed at Sylver Park
- PlayStation 4 Pro support fix – Fixed a bug that blurs the screen when connected to a 2K monitor
- Other bug fixes
There’s no news yet on when this patch will roll out in the west, but hopefully it won’t be too long after the Japanese release.