Rockstar has released Bully on smartphones to celebrate its 10th anniversary.
Bully, the often misunderstood Rockstar adventure game, is ten years-old. As of October 17, at any rate. To celebrate the game’s 10th anniversary, Rockstar released the game on Android and iOS.
This version is a full port of the Scholarship Edition version, complete with enhanced visuals and touch-friendly controls.
This version also includes a turn-based multiplayer challenge mode that lets you compete with friends. “Friend Challenges are head-to-head classroom and arcade style mini-games: see who can dissect the frog fastest in Biology, solve word problems in English, help a flying squirrel destroy his enemies with acorns in Nut Shots, and much more,” Rockstar wrote.
See below for the official list of features for Bully: Anniversary Edition:
- Includes the complete Bully story with extra missions, characters, classroom mini-games, and unlockable items from Bully: Scholarship Edition
- Gorgeous graphics: high resolution textures, dynamic lighting, shadows and particle effects
- Native support for high resolution displays
- Challenge your friends anywhere with turn based multiplayer Friend Challenges. Play on the go and get notified when it’s your turn
- Intelligent touch controls with contextual buttons only when you need them
- Seamlessly continue your game across all your devices with cloud saves via the Rockstar Games Social Club
- Physical controller support