Two licensed PlayStation 4 Pro controllers will be made available in Europe later this year.
The controllers, announced over on the EU PS Blog from peripheral makers Razer and Nacon, are fully supported by Sony and were developed with eSports participants in mind.
Each supports Dualshock 4 controls while offering a different layout and range of features and will work with any PS4 model.
Here’s more on each:
- Two extra bumpers and two extra detachable triggers
- Built-in control panel on the front of the controller
- Trigger-stop switches and hair trigger mode for ultra-fast trigger responses
- Two custom profiles which you can instantly switch between and modify
- 3.5mm headset jack and dedicated headset volume and mic mute controls
- Detachable analog stick rubber caps which provide extra grip during intense gaming sessions
- Compatibility with all PS4 systems via the braided 3m-long USB cable – detachable for easy storage
- 46° amplitude dual analogue sticks, enhanced with innovative firmware for advanced eSports accuracy and reach
- Four extra shortcut buttons
- Eight-way directional pad
- Four custom profiles – all configurable via the companion PC application, enabling players to: re-map buttons, assign macros to the four shortcut controls and adjust analog and trigger sensitivity
- Two internal compartments with six additional weights – for a tailored balance and feel
- Compatibility with all PS4 systems via the 3m-long secure connection USB cable – detachable for easy storage
Both Pro Controllers will be released this holiday season, and you can find out more on each through the links to the respective websites.