The first Elusive Target will appear in Hitman tomorrow, Friday the 13th, and you only have one shot at it.
Hitman’s first Elusive Target arrives tomorrow and you only get one shot at it
It’s all part of Hitman’s live content updates which keep you busy killing people between episodes. Elusive Targets have their own unique rule set, and are only around for a short while as a “once in a lifetime experience.”
- This first Elusive Target will last 48 hours
- Intel on the target is very limited
- The target will not appear in instinct mode, on the mini map and locations will not be revealed.
- You will need to “plan accordingly” before engaing the target
- The target can only die once
- Should you die during the mission or time runs out,the target is gone for good
In other words, if you fail, there won’t be another shot at it.
Due to this being the first Elusive Target available, IO Interactive was nice enough to let players know in advance. It’s a courtesy, really, because this may not be the case next time.
Good luck Agent 47’s.