The Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Juggernog Collector’s Edition was revealed early, ahead of Treyarch’s announcement at Comic-Con. And it comes with an actual refrigerator. No joke.
The Juggernog Edition contains the following:
- JUGGERNOG MINI-FRIDGE – Store beverages in a fully functional Juggernog themed mini-fridge – modeled after the in-game Perk-a-Cola machine. The Juggernog mini-fridge features light and audio straight from the game. This mini-fridge holds up to (12) 12oz cans ensuring you will always have a cold perk nearby.
- PERK-A-COLA COASTER SET WITH CUSTOM TIN – Get a set of coasters featuring Juggernog Soda, Revive! Soda, Speed Cola Soda, and Double Tab Root Beer emblems from Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies. The set includes a custom tin for storing your coasters.
- SEASON PASS – The Call of Duty: Black Ops III Season Pass is your access to four exciting DLC packs.
- LIMITED EDITION SPECIALIST CONCEPT ART CARDS – Call of Duty: Black Ops III multiplayer introduces the new Specialist character system, allowing players to choose from 9 elite black operations soldiers – each with their own look, personality, and voice. Each Specialist is featured on their own art card that includes exclusive concept art, biography, and a description of their unique weapon and ability.
- THE GIANT BONUS MAP – Zombies returns in all of its undead glory with “The Giant,” a Nazi research facility featuring the weapon-upgrading Pack-a-Punch Machine. Re-live the chaos of Treyarch’s classic “Der Riese” Zombies map, picking up the Zombies story with Dempsey, Nikolai, Richtofen, and Takeo where Origins left off.
- COLLECTIBLE STEELBOOK – Limited edition steel game case featuring an exclusive design.
- OFFICIAL CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS III SOUNDTRACK – Upgrade your playlist with a digital copy of the in-game score.
- IN-GAME BONUS CONTENT: WEAPONIZED 115 – The Weaponized 115 Personalization Pack brings the popular Zombies theme to your favorite Multiplayer weapon. Customize your weapons with the fan favorite Origins-inspired camo, reticle, and animated calling card.
- IN-GAME BONUS CONTENT: CYBORG – The fan favorite Cyborg Personalization Pack returns in Call of Duty: Black Ops III, fully-loaded with an electrotech-themed weapon skin, uniquely-shaped reticle, and a calling card.
- IN-GAME BONUS CONTENT: BLACK OPS 3 BONUS PACK – Join the battle with the official Black Ops III personalization pack. Pack includes a custom weapon camo, reticle, and calling card.
Lordie. A mini-fridge. Never in a million years would we have thought an appliance would be included in a game pre-order. But considering a standard mini-fridge runs anywhere from $80-$300 depending on size, this isn’t a bad deal if you’re in the market for one, plus the game.
Activision announced yesterday the multiplayer beta for the shooter would kick off first on PlayStation 4 August 19, with those who pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One being granted automatic access.
The world premiere of Black Ops 3 Zombies will take place at San Diego Comic-Con later today at 1pm PT/4pm ET/9pm UK during a panel hosted by Treyarch’s Zombie director, Jason Blundell and lead writer, Craig Houston.
Black Ops 3 releases on November 6 for PC, PlayStation 3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.