Electronic Arts reported its Q4 and year end FY15 financial results today, highlighting the amount of hours played in Battlefield Hardline and Dragon Age: Inquisition.
Selected Operating Highlights and Metrics:
- For fiscal year 2015 EA was the #1 publisher on PlayStation4 and Xbox One consoles in the world, driven by the success of Battlefield Hardline, Dragon Age: Inquisition, FIFA 15, NHL 15, Madden NFL 15, Battlefield 4 and FIFA 14.
- More than 30 million game sessions of Battlefield Hardline were played in Q4.
- Nearly 200 million hours of Dragon Age: Inquisition have been played life-to-date.
- The Simpsons: Tapped Out averaged more than 16 million monthly players throughout FY15.
- Monthly active users for EA’s mobile titles averaged more than 165 million in Q4.
For Q4 ending March 31, 2015, the firm reported digital net revenue of $614 million compared to $491 million year-over-year. Packages goods and other net revenue brought in $571 million, which was down compared to $632 million the same quarter of 2014. Total net revenue came in at $1.9 billion compared to $1.1 billion year over year.
For the full year, net revenue came in at $4.5 billion, up from $3.6 billion year-over-year.
A call to investors will take place soon, and if anything interesting is revealed, we’ll headline it.