Driveclub has received a new patch. Patch 1.07 fixes performance issues, adds Photo Mode and three new tracks.
Developer Evolution Studios posted the changelog on Facebook earlier and added that the online teams are still “hard at work to keep improving all aspects of online play and server capacity”.
The patch live now and below you’ll find the full list of changes and additions.
- Adds Photo Mode to the game – You can enable Photo Mode during gameplay by pressing the right side of the Touch Pad and share your favourite pictures with the Share button
- Adds three new tracks – all including reverse variants: Yedapalli in India, Los Pelambres in Chile and Wester Ross in Scotland
- Adds support for the Renault DeZir Driveclub Edition and BMW M5, 2013 to PlayStation Store (available as free download to full game owners from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ)
- Adds support for the Ignition Expansion Pack – which includes the Ignition Car Pack and Ignition Tour Pack – to PlayStation Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ)
- Adds support for the Photo-Finish Tour Pack to PlayStation Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ)
- Adds support for two new livery packs to PlayStation Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ)
- Changes have be[en] made to corner cutting, corner penalties & collision penalties for balancing purposes
- Improves the Server Announcements functionality and implements a restyled screen
- Adds the ability to manually trigger reset-to-track by pressing the left side of the Touch Pad
- Adds the ability to view a Club’s current unlocks (Vehicles, Paint Jobs, Club Badge Shapes and Accolade Stickers)
- Integrates Player and Club Cards into various option menus
- Adds the option to hide and unhide the results screen in order to view the post-race cameras
- Adds Newest Clubs to the list of potential recipients when sending a Club Challenge
- Adds the ability to search for a Club by name when sending a Club Challenge
- Plus a number of minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks