Capcom has confirmed that Dragon’s Dogma director Hideki Itsuno will unveil his new title at Tokyo Games Show this week. It’s a collaboration with Puzzle & Dragons developer GungHo Online Entertainment.
As published by Gematsu, Capcom’s TGS live stream will kick off September 21 and the schedule is as follows:
- 10:20 – Opening
- 10:45 – Gaist Crusher Special Stage – An introduction to upcoming 3DS game Gaist Crusher. Featuring Captain Bana, Ryo Yoshizawa, Daisuke Yamashita, and Risa Taneda.
- 11:50 – Monster Hunter 4 Special Stage – Latest information on Monster Hunter 4, a challenge quest, and an appearance from Satoshi Inoue. Featuring producer Ryozo Tsujimoto, director Kaname Fujioka, and Satoshi Inoue.
- 13:00 – Rhythm Hero RPG Otoranger Stage – An introduction to the world of Otoranger. Featuring director Naoki Tarama and guests America Zarigani.
- 14:00 – Dragon’s Dogma Quest x Puzzle & Dragons Collaboration Special Stage – Special talk between Capcom director Itsuno Hideaki and GungHo producer Daisuke Yamamoto about a Dragon’s Dogma Quest and Puzzle & Dragons collaboration.
- 14:50 – Sengoku Basara 4 Special Stage – Latest information and video on Sengoku Basara 4. Featuring producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi and director Makoto Yamamoto.
- 16:00 – App Entertainer Appearance! Monster Hunter Special Stage – Latest information on Monster Hunter Smart and Airu de Bazaar. Featuring editor-in-chief Moteyama and guests America Zarigani.
It’s there in black and white folks. While it’s not Dragon’s Dogma 2, are you still interested to see this game in action? Let us know below.