Ghost Recon Future Solider’s second DLC pack Raven Strike will launch September 11th on Xbox 360 and the following day on PS3. Ubisoft’s full line up of achievements and challenges have been released into the wild. Check them out below.
Raven Strike will feature five new achievements, including:
Package Delivery: 20 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy
Tables Turned: 20 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy
Clean Slate: 20 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy
Maximum Effort: 25 Gamerscore / Silver Trophy
Dirty Work: 50 Gamerscore / Gold Trophy
The DLC challenges include:
- Six Packer: Kill two enemies with a single bullet, and do it 3 times.
- Swamp Person: On Elite difficulty, reach the swamp without being detected.
- With a Twist: Kill 20 enemies by snapping their necks.
- Efficient Pistoleer: Kill 8 enemies in less than 40 seconds with a pistol, and without reloading.
- Fisher Fan: Make 5 consecutive kills by snapping the target’s neck.
- Eyes Only: Reach the station without using sensor grenades or drones.
- Station Agent: Kill all the hostiles in the train station without using sync shots.
- Handgun Headhunter: Perform 20 headshots with handguns.
- Swift and Silent: Cross the bridge in under 5 minutes without triggering the alarm.
- Wolfhunter: Kill the 4 HVT’s without being taken out by sniper.
- Eyes in the dark: Finish the mission without activating your NVG view.
- Pistolero: Using a handgun, kill 10 consecutive enemies without any misses.