I had no idea Brenna was starting a trend on here posting wrap pictures of musical tastes. I am betting she didn’t either, and now Johnny and I have stolen her idea.
Featured and otherwise
Giving back with gaming: Pros vs GI Joes’ Greg Zinone
I spoke with Greg during the XP Event about how he gives back to military servicemen and women through video games. Anything to make them happy I say, and this a great thing that he and his wife do.
The Legend of Zelda gets next Game Informer cover
It is sure is pretty art, what that Zelda bit on the cover.
In my defense, though, I have been away a few days at a little thing called the Call of Duty XP event. However, I said I was going to post my favorite bands and artists this month, and I shall keep my word. Sorry Brenna, I didn’t mean to step on your idea. Johnny, you have no excuse. Obviously, I just pulling the Wolfhound’s hair on that one.
Today, you can bask the lovely glow that is the amazing Chan Marshall, otherwise known as Cat Power. Tomorrow, we’re going gritty.
Who will it be? Check back tomorrow, and you will see. Wow. I’m a poet and didn’t know it. Actually, I did. But it’s terrible, terrible indefensible garbage, and you will never be able to read it – ever. Thank whatever deity you worship for that small favor.
- LBP2 update 1.06 live, contains Move support
- Euro PS Store and Plus Update, Sept. 7 – Resistance 3 pass, Persona 3, Revelations beta
- WaterTower Music to release Batman: Arkham City- The Album
- God of War: Origins Collection bonus content videoed
- Sonic Generations Collector’s Edition announced
- Quick Shots: Red Dead Redemption DLC Myths and Mavericks character screens
- Call of Duty XP 2011: Marisa Miller and Nick Swardson play paintball
- Hard Reset demo live on Steam, other places
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3D hitting 3DS in March 2012
- Sledgehammer’s Michael Condrey discusses MW3′s Kill Confirmed mode
- Madden 12 sells through 1.4 million copies in first week
- Professor Layton and the Last Specter video tells the story so far
- Battlefield 3 pre-orders hit 1.25M, SWTOR still on track for Q4
- Jim Brown discusses making maps more dynamic in Gears of War 3
- Battlestar Galactica Online passes 5M registered players, gets an update
- Persona 4: The Golden and Ultimate Mayonaka Arena shots, website
- Wednesday Shorts II: Tales of Xillia, Spiral Knights, Cthulhu, LBP2, Persona 3
- Mr. Freeze’s intelligence and backstory will challenge Batman in Arkham City
Hooray for patches that make people happy.
Persona 3 hit the store, so did the Resistance 3 pass, some massive sales for PSP, a Plus update, and news on the Assassin’s Creed: Revelations multiplayer beta launching tomorrow.
More music for your iPod, or whatever you use now and days.
God of War developers from all the games released will be included in the God of War: Origins Collection in video form discussing the development of the franchise.
Another Collector’s Edition with a cool figurine that I want but will never have.
Some shots of the Myths and Mavericks DLC heading to Red Dead Redemption are in there.
Some women should be seen and not heard. Some men should be heard and never seen. I can’t decide if my philosophy applies to this video or not.
Seems like you fellas are liking it. I will download it tonight, and hopefully sometime between now and the Rapture I will find time to try it out.
Because you just can’t have enough Tycoon games in my opinion.
Modern Warfare 3’s Kill Confirmed mode is chatted about in more detail through this video interview. Other details in the game are as well. Give it a watch.
Boys sure love their football….
…and I love my Professor Layton. I suppose that makes us even.
Battlefield 3 pre-order numbers are in, and SWTOR is still on track. Look for a release date sometime next month for the MMO.
Gears of War 3 is out later this month. Now THAT is a game I will be making time for. The house can starve to death, and roll around in its own filth for all I care. I will not be denied.
Good for Bigpoint! That is a massive number.
Both Persona 4 titles here look lovely, but you really wouldn’t expect anything less now, would you?
Shorts. Not as big of a post as I usually do, but it’s full of goodies nonetheless. Also, a picture of a Hummingbird Moth who likes to hang out on my deck, causing me stress because the cat always tries to bat him around, and eventually devour it, I am assuming.
I always felt bad for Mr. Freeze. Pity I won’t once I step into the large boots of Batman in this game.
Alright. That’s you caught up, and me heading off to eat and do some more work for a feature later this week. Night, lovelies.