With all due respect and no offense to web technicians, thank heavens I’m only a games journalist.
It’s a long story, but basically, I don’t have the intention of touching terminal on Mac anytime soon. Seriously.
But at the end of the day, you need gaming news. And gaming news is what I am here to give. So ask and you shall receive. And here it is:
- POWER: Kanye West to perform at Call of Duty XP
Steph’s got the honour of listening to all that power for us. She’ll be there when MW3’s MP is unveiled.
- Insomniac “can definitely see” handing off Resistance to another developer
Read Alex’s wide-ranging feature on R3 and Burning Skies here.
- Deus Ex PC includes code for OnLive edition
For those looking to get the PC version, but are unable to run it on a high-end rig, cloud is the way to go. As it will be for the future, it seems.
- Capcom drops 15 minutes of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 footage
For the fighter massive.
- Konami to hold Japanese press conference tomorrow
LovePlus is set to be the main headliner, but MGS HD Collection might be there too. So watch for that.
- Ingham quits CVG, returns to Intent
All the best, Tim.
- BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend Vita to share save data with PS3 version
This won’t mean much unless you live in Japan. But otherwise, awesome to know.
- Harmonix “doing pretty good” with music licensing despite MTV break-up
Great to see Harmonix has kept its relations with labels tight since the MTV split. More to come tomorrow.
- Nagoshi: Yakuza unlikely to move to 360
So unless you somehow get a Blu-ray working on a 360 anytime soon, it’s PS3 all the way for you.
- New Xbox 360 Monster Hunter bundle announced for Japan
One for the Japanese crowd.
- 999 team making successor for Vita and 3DS
I’ve been told by Twitter by reliable people that this, which hasn’t made it across to Europe yet, is region free for 3DS. Guess I’ll be buying that as soon as I’m paid. That and Deus Ex, and even then, after I finish the latter.
- Yoshida: Sony to have “continuous supply of software” for Vita, mistakes learnt from PSP
Going by the interview we had with him in Cologne, Yoshida is a very friendly and sincere face. Glad to see he’s admitting past mistakes, but is also looking to make it right for the future.
- Quick shots: Dishonored gets more honorable in new post-gamescom shots
Not kidding: you should be literally pumped for this. I seen it behind closed doors in Germany and it is the real deal. Be very much pumped.
And that’s it. I’m going to write a feature for a game I seen in Cologne tonight, but also have a chippy for tea. Why? Because it’s just lovely. =)
See you tomorrow.