The weekend is finally here. I honestly did not think I would make it, considering what a busy week it was around here, and the idiocy running rampant around my house and in my personal life. One day, I will be writing these posts from a derelict cabin in Montana, 30 miles from the nearest human being. You mark my words. No cats allowed, either.
Let’s get you caught up on my shift real quick-like so I can go drink myself into oblivion.
As for me, well, here is what I did:
- Watch the opening cinematic for Gears of War 3
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine videos depict a Dark Future
- Haunt from NanaOn-Sha shown at Sydney Opera House
- EA: Once pre-orders for SWTOR “are gone, they are gone
- Nielsen research reveals most minutes spent on PC games, consoles in the US
- Call of Duty: Elite shots show various profile aspects
- Mass Effect 3: Bioware “looking to bring back” characters you interacted with in the series
- Wilson: How EA Sports is evolving at “internet speed” to deliver on-demand experiences
- CCP explains how microtransactions will work in Dust 514
- Guild Wars 2 video shows a battle with a dragon called Tequatl the Sunless
- Quick Quotes: No Bruce Wayne because Arkham City is a action game, not a business simulator
- Cross-platform play with CS: Global Offensive is “certainly our goal”, says Newell
- Saturday Shorts: Trophies, BF3 iPhone, Deus Ex pre-load, NBA 2K12
- LittleBigPlanet 2 Move Pack detailed a bit more, landing September 14
- Binary Domain dated for February 14 in US, February 17 in Europe
- Quick Shots: GoldenEye 007: Reloaded gamescom screens
Watch the opening cinematic for Gears of War 3.
Four videos for WH40K: Space Marine.
Brenna saw this last night at the Sydney Opera House. We just want to go to the Sydney Opera House someday.
We still haven’t gotten ours yet. Don’t ask why.
People can come up with figures to prove anything. 14 percent of people know that. Okay. We liked our initial LOTRO related comment in the comment section better. We fail at funny.
Shots of some of the features in Call of Duty: Elite.
Unless they died, of course, we’re assuming.
Like we’ve said once before: soon you won’t have to leave the house for anything ever again.
This should explain how things will work on PSN a bit for you.
Another Guild Wars 2 video from gamescom, this one, though, has developer commentary live from the floor.
But, he is Bruce Wayne after all, and last we checked, he did more than just conduct business. Still. We totally get it and agree.
Unless Microsoft changes it’s stance on all things non-Xbox related, it will never happen Gabe. Sorry.
Shorts. Full of neat stuff. Go read it.
More details and the date, in case it was not already known, for the LBP2 move pack dlc.
A bloody valentine, eh?
Shots from the PS3 and 360 version of the Wii game released last year.
That’s it for me. Have a fun rest of the weekend.