A video for the 4X sci-fi strategy game, Sword of the Stars II: The Lords of Winter, has been released and it also shows the title’s ship and station models.
You can watch it below thanks to Gamefront, and also check out the gameplay features courtesy of the site as well.
- Lead one of six playable factions, including a mysterious new race with an influence that was felt throughout SotS I, as you strive for galactic dominance
- Discover highly detailed star systems featuring planetary orbits, moons, asteroid belts and different space terrain
- Experience 4X space strategy in stunning new ways with the powerful MARS 2 graphics engine
- Design and build your own ships – including the formidable new Leviathan class – with new levels of detail, including specific sub systems, allowing for more fleet strategies and tactics
- Research advanced technology, from the Fusion era to the Anti-Matter era, and beyond…
- Engage in fierce multiplayer battles with up to 8 players
Paradox will release Sword of the Stars II: The Lords of Winter during Q3 this year.