Good morning, campers. Fun fact of the day: BioWare’s Ray Muzyka is now on Twitter. Give him a lovely follow. Here is your news.
- The PlayStation division at Sony has seen a profit of £266 million in its FY2010, the company confirmed this morning. PS3 sales for the year was at 14 million, with software at 147 million. The hacking of PSN last month wasn’t factored, but Sony did say earlier this week it could cost the company £106 million in FY2011.
- The script to Starbreeze’s Syndicate reboot from EA Partners has leaked. Looks like a Los Angeles reveal in two weeks is now all but a certainty.
- Xbox.com has listed Ghost Recon: Future Solider to feature Kinect support. Ubisoft dropped a no comment on it, but we’re guessing this may have been an E3 surprise that jumped the gun early.
- In other Ubisoft and E3 news, the publisher announced its line-up for the show. Expect the usual lot: Assassin’s Creed: Revelations, Driver: San Francisco, From Dust, Ghost Recon Online & Future Soldier, Rayman Origins and more. New Just Dance and Your Shape games will also be there.
- Xbox Live Marketplace went down for a bit yesterday. Now it’s back.
- First Ninja Gaiden 3 details have gotten out, apparently, ahead of its expected full reveal at E3. It’s going to be very bloody, will run at 60FPS and may have Move support.
- Penguin’s been confirmed for Arkham City. Go fish.
And that’s your lot. Now go follow Ray.