What did you expect? The June NPD released last night, showing the expect big negative figures for the month. Get all the news below.
There are some positives in the mire, though. Xbox 360 and PS hardware sales are up, and 4 million new players have entered the market since last year. Let’s hunt that silver lining, pop-pickers.
Fill your boots.
- June NPD: Prototype clear winner with over 419K units moved
- June NPD: Fourth consecutive month of year-over-year declines
- June NPD: Hardware show DS moving over 766K units
- Nintendo’s take on June NPD: WiiMotion Plus sold 169K units without being bundled
- Sony’s take on June NPD: Hardware offerings up by 132.5K compared to May
- Microsoft’s take on June NPD: Paid downloads increased 73 percent YoY