NPD’s put out the US PC chart for the week ending December 6, and it’s a hard case story for GTA IV.
The new Rockstar SKU failed to get passed the big Holiday favourites, recording a seventh place in its first week at retail.
- World Of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King / Blizzard / $36 (Average)
- Spore / EA Maxis / $48 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Deluxe / EA Maxis / $19 (Average)
- Call Of Duty: World At War / Treyarch / $50 (Average)
- Fallout 3 / Bethesda / $49 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Apartment Life Exp. Pack / EA Maxis / $21(Average)
- Grand Theft Auto IV / Rockstar Games / ($49 Average)
- Left 4 Dead / Valve / $48 (Average)
- Far Cry 2 / Ubisoft Montreal / $50 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff Exp. / EA Maxis / $19 (Average)