- Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (DS) – October 21
- Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Alma (DS) – November 10
- Animal Crossing: City Folk (Wii) – November 16
- Wii Speak Channel – November 16
- Personal Trainer: Cooking (DS) – November 24
- Tecmo Bowl (DS) – November 2008
- Age of Empires: Mythologies (DS) – November 2008
- The Conduit (Wii) – Q1 2009
- Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop (Wii) – Winter 2009
- MadWorld (Wii) – March 2009
- Punch-Out!! (Wii) – First half ‘09
- Rhythm Heaven (DS) – First half ‘09
- Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (DS) – First half ‘09
- Mario & Luigi RPG 3 (DS) – 2009
- Sin and Punishment 2 (Wii) – 2009
- DSi – “Well into 2009″
If you’re planning to jump into the Dauntless founder’s alpha this weekend now that it’s live, these weapon tutorials will probably come in handy.
Space battles in Star Wars Battlefront 2 look rather cool.
Have a look at the hub town in Monster Hunter World, crafting system, Wildspire Waste map and new monster Kulu-Ya-Ku
Earlier this week, Capcom dropped a new Monster Hunter World trailer providing a look at new monsters and the Wildspire Waste. Let’s pick it apart, shall we?
Nintendo Press Conf October 08
Speaking to VentureBeat at the US Nintendo Media Summit last week, NoA boss Reggie Fils-Aime slapped down talk of Wii Music being an simple game, saying it’s difficult to master and the title’s E3 debut made it look too easy. “What’s powerful in Wii Music is this juxtaposition of something that looks so simple but […]
GoNintendo’s just published a ton of play-tests and eyes-on impressions from last weeks US Nintendo Media Summit in San Francisco, and such ultimate dedication deserves page impressions: so give them. There’s got to be something you’re interested in here: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia – impressions Tecmo Bowl: Kickoff – impressions Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia […]