505 confirmed this morning that Namco Wii cheerleading game, We Cheer, is to release in Europe in the first quarter of next year.
The title allows you to us two Wii-motes as virtual pom-poms in a championship cheerleading contest and features licensed music.
Press release after the break.
THREE CHEERS FOR 505 GAMES AS IT ANNOUNCES WE CHEERTM FOR EUROPE
Namco Bandai’s Pom-Pom-Powered Nintendo WiiTM Cheerleading Title Heading to Europe in Q1 2009
Milton Keynes – 505 Games today announced it has secured European publishing rights for Namco Bandai’s championship cheerleading game We Cheer™, coming to Nintendo Wii™ in Q1 2009.
We Cheer gives players the chance to jump, shout and shake it all about just like a real cheerleader. By using two Wii Remotes as virtual pom-poms, wannabe cheerleaders follow on-screen commands to perform a variety of high-energy spins, kicks and twists, while taking part in professionally choreographed routines.
What’s more, you can dance to some of the hottest music from artists of the past and present. So, whether you like to groove to teen sensation Hilary Duff, 70s disco darlings KC & The Sunshine Band or rock out to Paramore and Boys Like Girls, We Cheer has got something to satisfy your cheering needs.
If you want to take your cheering to the next level, you can play the special Workout Mode that helps you burn calories as you cheer and dance. Fitness buffs can choose the exercise program they want to take part in before hitting the gym with a specially chosen trainer who encourages them throughout the workout.
We Cheer will be exclusively available for Nintendo Wii throughout Europe in Q1, 2009.
· Use two Wii Remotes as virtual pom-poms in a championship cheerleading contest
· Licensed songs from a variety of artists, including Hilary Duff and Paramore
· Create your own cheerleader and customise them with a variety of tops, bottoms, shoes and more
· Form your own super squad of cheerleaders by unlocking new teammates and outfits
· Unique Workout mode, with extended and quick workouts.
· Compete to be the best cheerleader with two-players, or cheer with up to four friends in the Cheer Off Mode