The PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of FIFA 15 will not feature Pro Clubs mode, EA Sports has announced.
The idea of Pro Clubs is to join or create a club and play in online 11v11 matches, something which has been in FIFA games for some years now.
“We’re very confident in the amount of innovation and depth we’re delivering for FIFA 15 on PS3 and Xbox 360 but there are some things we couldn’t do for FIFA 15 on PS3 and Xbox 360, either based on the limitations of these consoles, or our time and resources,” said a statement from EA Sports.
“Most notably, Pro Clubs will not be a mode in FIFA 15 on Xbox 360 and PS3.”
Eurogamer provides a list of modes that will be present on PS3 and Xbox 360:
– FIFA Ultimate Team – Loan Players, Concept Squads, Friendly Seasons and Legends (Xbox One and Xbox 360 only).
– Career Mode – managing your squad.
– EA Sports Football Club – share news and interact with your friends, and shop for unlockable items using the new EA Sports FC contextual widget.
– Tournament Mode – returns to FIFA 15 with all new tournaments.
– Online Seasons – compete online in a season format. Now with the Guest Play option to compete with friends on your team.
– Online Friendlies – compete online against your friends.
– Co-Op Seasons – compete online with a friend in 2v2 matches.
– Skill Games – new Skill Games added to the popular practice mode including four new games that cover the basics – dribbling, shooting, passing, defending.
– Kick Off – jump straight in to play head-to-head offline against a friend or the AI.
– Learn-to-Play (FIFA Basics).
– Practice Arena – practice 1v1 situations against the keeper.
Pro Clubs mode will feature in the PS4, Xbox One, and PS4 versions of the game.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.