UK game charts: Sniper Elite 3 scores another number one

Monday, 7th July 2014 10:39 GMT By Dave Cook

Sniper Elite 3 has held its position at top of the UK charts for a second week running.

sniper_elite_3

It follows a string of mixed Sniper Elite 3 reviews in our round-up. Have a look and see what the critics had to say.

Now, Sniper Elite 3 has held its place at top of the UK game charts for a second week, despite a 36% drop in sales since last week.

Beyond the top ten, Nintendo’s Tomodachi Life has surged to eleventh, following a 53% sales boost, while FIFA 14 sales jumped 15%.

Here’s this week’s chart in full:

1. Sniper Elite 3

Good game

#1 3 months ago
  2. Legendaryboss

Samey. Samey.

#2 3 months ago
  3. OwnedWhenStoned

I actually got Sniper Elite V2 free on Steam a while ago – a game I wouldn’t normally have bought – and really enjoyed it. Made me consider buying the third one.

#3 3 months ago
  4. ManuOtaku

Seeing the improvements this game has over the previous one, i think it is very well deserved. Now for the next one i hope they improve AI and the stealth mechanics, and that way we will have a GOTY, for sure.

#4 3 months ago
  5. OrbitMonkey

I only want to play this cuz the killcam reminds me of fallouts VATS :(

#5 3 months ago
  6. The_Red

Awesome, awesome news.
    This is the most fun I’ve had with a PS4 / XB1 game. More than Titanfall and Infamous (Though TF on PC).

@OwnedWhenStoned
    Sniper Elite 3 is absolutely recommended, especially if you have a good PC. I hear that version is a lot better than PS4 one (Which is already a good looking game with smooth frame-rate).

#6 3 months ago
  7. The_Red

@OrbitMonkey
    This is exactly why I enjoyed SE3 so much.
    Increasing the kill-cam scenes in options turns everything into VATS kills from 3D Fallouts. Hell, even close shot gets bad / Ragdolly kill-cams scenes that rival those which along with X-Ray ones make this an absolute bliss.

#7 3 months ago