Watch this raw Dragon Age: Inquisition gameplay before it’s pulled

Tuesday, 17th June 2014 10:49 GMT By Dave Cook

Dragon Age: Inquisition has been recorded during a behind closed doors session at E3 2014, and the video is now live. Quick, watch it before EA kills it dead.

Thanks Bob Builder.

Also, Dragon Age series executive producer Mark Darrah has confirmed that Dragon Age: Inquisition won’t have about 40 endings, as previously suggested:

Felicia Day also posted this how of new NPC companion Dorian and his brilliant facial hair:

Spiffing sir.

Dragon Age: Inquisition is out October on PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

Via Eurogamer.

1. Obernox

Dat glorious moustache!

Thanks for the vid. Man can’t wait for this.

#1 3 months ago
  2. Dave Cook

@Obernox My pleasure :)

#2 3 months ago
  3. Moonwalker1982

This game looks fantastic. What a difference with the gameplay video last year, which was already quite nice. But this is without any doubt PC footage and i’ll just go ahead and assume right away the console X1/PS4 version won’t look this good. I do hope it still looks great though.

#3 3 months ago
  4. The_Red

Why the **** did they have to keep this behind closed doors? I get it. Sometimes the game is not really ready (2015 or 2016 release) or has horrible frame-rate (Bloodborne) but this is a polished demo for a 2014 release.

End way, with my rant finished, HOLY MOLY this looks awesome. Even though Witcher 3 has overshadowed any similar game, this game still manages to impress and excite.

#4 3 months ago
  5. Digital Bamboo

World looks gorgeous.

I still wasn’t really sold on the combat, until I saw that part at the end where they took out that dragons leg. Multiple targets on enemies that have an impact on their mobility is awesome. Reminds me of Vagrant Story.

#5 3 months ago
  6. Moonwalker1982

@Digital Bamboo Things like that are going to make battles a lot more fun. As much as i love Skyrim, you just hit that dragon wherever possible until he dies. I really like this in DAI.

#6 3 months ago
  7. YoungZer0

@The_Red

Agreed. They want to release the game this year, they gotta start showing some gameplay footage. This looks amazing, so I don’t understand why they decided to keep it from us.

#7 3 months ago
  8. lezo

epic :)

#8 3 months ago
  9. RefuseBunny

Looks like I’ll be busy in October!

#9 3 months ago
  10. jomac3db

@Moonwalker1982 now we all know next gen will look this good and probably no different.

#10 3 months ago
  11. DreamCleaver

Looks awesome, aside from the clipping issues in their armor/robe.
    It’s noticeable when they got their weapons out.

#11 3 months ago
  12. Moonwalker1982

@jomac3db you think so? I read this was on a rather powerful pc with very high end videocard though. So i am not getting my hopes up. If it looks like this on my X1 come October…..i cannot be happier.

#12 3 months ago
  13. budoshi

@DreamCleaver Looks awesome, aside from the clipping issues in their armor/robe.
    It’s noticeable when they got their weapons out.
    Well since it clearly says on the top left corner alpha build, this could be fix on the final build .. but who knows it may be very well be still there .

#13 3 months ago
  14. lubu

nice find dave, and nice demo too

#14 3 months ago
  15. Marcus Gv

I too do not understand why they only have this as a ‘behind closed doors’ it looks great. I guess they do it so the journalists will have something to write about. There are time when a middle man just gets in the way.

#15 3 months ago
  16. bradk825

Gone by the time I got here. It’s a sad day.

#16 3 months ago
  17. ChandlerL

@bradk825 sigh yep.

#17 3 months ago
  18. ChandlerL

@bradk825, Found a d/l copy on Neogaf in the DA:I thread. Cheers.

#18 3 months ago