Stand Together with your followers in this Dragon Age: Inquisition trailer

Saturday, 14th June 2014 15:05 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Finally, after almost an entire week, we have in our hands the Dragon Age: Inquisition character trailer. Stand Together below.

In the trailer above, you will be introduced to the Blackwall, the Iron Bull, Sera, and Vivienne. The official website lists the other characters Cassandra Pentaghast, Morrigan and Varric Tethras.

Players will be able to create a character who is a combination of two genders from four races, three classes, nine specializations and also different voices.

Earlier this week it was confirmed that the RPG would contain 40 major endings with additional variations.

Dragon Age: Inquisition is out Oct 7 on PC. PlayStation 3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. All DLC will be releases on Xbox first.

1. budoshi

Simply cannot wait for this.

#1 2 months ago
  2. Obernox

Is that the female inquisitor talking? It seems BioWare is better at picking female voice actors for their MCs.

/FEMSHEP MASTER RACE \o/

#2 2 months ago
  3. eTitan

Only me who feels that the female voice actor feels really forced? Don’t really think she sounds nice :(

#3 2 months ago
  4. Obernox

Yes. Only you.

#4 2 months ago
  5. Rafa_L

I was hoping to be introduced to some new characters, I had already seem close up images of those.

Really excited for this game, the only thing that’s killing me is: PC or PS4? My video card probably won’t handle high settings, but PC has amazing mods, I had dozens for both origins and 2

#5 2 months ago
  6. Luciferous

Ladyquisitor sounds good to me, be interesting to hear the other voice as well, see which suits my Elven roguestress (default first playthrough)

#6 2 months ago
  7. ChandlerL

@Obernox- Yep– it’s one of the voice choices for the female inquisitor. It’s the same actress taht voiced Samantha Traynor in Mass Effect 3. There are 4 total vocal choices- 2 for each gender.

#7 2 months ago
  8. redwood

they don’t have cars or refrigerators , but they do have eyeliners and lipsticks! … so much win!

#8 2 months ago
  9. Talkar

@redwood In our world lipstick was invented over 5000 years ago. Is it impossible to imagine the same thing in a made up world?

#9 2 months ago