State of Decay: Lifeline is still heading towards a June launch, according to developer Undead Labs. The team has also revealed a list of its spoiler-free achievements.
In an update over on the Undead Labs forum, the team said that Lifeline is still pegged for a June launch, and discussed some of the finer points of the expansion’s gameplay.
As it’s military-themed, placing you as a member of a response team called upon to deal with the zombie outbreak, there will be more guns and plenty of defensive tasks as you protect the Black Friday base. While there won’t be any new zombie types, players will have to fend off waves of more-aggressive brain chompers to defend the facility.
“What’s new about them this round is the sheer relentlessness of their assault on your base,” the team wrote. “You will need to think defensively in ways you might not have in the past. There is a new vehicle, an extremely tough truck that can really soak up a lot of abuse. And yes, of course there are new guns.”
The new achievements are as follows:
- Wired for War: Kill 100 zombies with Drone Strikes.
- Rucks in Trucks: Deliver 6 rucksacks to your base in the back of a single vehicle.
- Under Siege: Survive 10 sieges on your base in a single playthrough.
- Maverick: Survive 2 minutes within a Danger Zone.
- Flugtag: Send an energy drink flying.
- Freak Hunt: Complete all Sasquatch hunting missions.
There are two story-based achievements that haven’t been revealed as they contain spoilers. We’ll have more on Lifeline when it gets dated.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.